Business Systems Specialist - AngloGold AshantiIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Obuasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Business Systems Specialist.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The purpose of this role is to manage AGAG suite of computer applications, plan and coordinate the processes and activities related to the development, delivery and integration of software programs, applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the businesses requirements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage all programming requirements and ensure that modifications or new developments are well planned and designed.
- Follow documented change management controls and procedures
- Contribute to the design, testing and implementation of new applications and enhancements or changes to existing applications including troubleshooting issues and recommending solutions.
- Ensure applications developed in-house are flexible enough to cope with future requirements
- Assist users in the configuration and set-up of applications. Provide accurate and timeous reports as requested by users.
- Administer AGAG intranet.
- Participate fully in process automation projects.
- Manage the database technology and associated schemas to allow secure, efficient and effective access to the organisation’s structured data, tuning and performance monitoring.
- Demonstrate Safety Leadership and improve the Culture across in the IT section regarding Safety, Health, and Sustainable Development as well as adhering to environmental requirements
- Responsible and accountable for their team’s environmental obligations and performances by conducting informal meetings with team and reporting any weaknesses in the environmental procedures.
- Enforce all environmental work procedures that have been issued by the Departmental Manager.
- Investigate all environmental incidents in their assigned work areas. Immediately after an incident, complete an incident report form and submit to the Departmental Manager for onward submission to the Environmental Manager or his representative. A preliminary investigation report and any recommendations for preventing a recurrence should be included on the incident report form.
- Attend all scheduled and assigned environmental training meetings.
- Act on all employee environmental complaints and suggestions.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in system analysis, design and programming
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of software applications.
- Knowledge and experience in web design
- Knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint administration and workflows
- Microsoft Forms, Power Apps and Flow
- Nintex forms and workflows
- Database Administration (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL),
- Data warehousing
- Programming Languages (C#, VB, Python)
- Strong working experience with Reporting Tools such as Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports and Microsoft Access
- Knowledge of the use of the SAP ERP system is a plus
- Team Building
- Customer Focus
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.