Full Stack Engineer - Really Great TechIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
About the job
Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and customer needs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1.5+ years of professional experience working with React.js and Node.js
- ORM know-how, multi-process node, NPM's
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Familiar with database technology MongoDB.
- Familiar working with AWS
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent communication skills.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.