Sales Support Officer - Firmus AdvisorySales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Position Title: Sales Support Officer
Position Type: Full Time
Job Location: Accra – Ghana
Reports To: Country Manager
Job Purpose To coordinate and provide sales support to customers by working with Distributors.
- Answers phone calls from Distributors and Customers and deals with problems as they arise
- Follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with products and services
- Meets with Distributors for training support and to make sure that salespeople are doing their job correctly
- Provides any necessary market research data and reports
- Exerts attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; reports the problems as necessary
- Arrange appointments with clients and distributors
- Responding to customers' emails, texts, and phone calls
- Updates all contact information of clients
- Deals with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary
- Does any necessary administrative work including filing and presenting reports
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics and Social Sciences. A relevant professional qualification and or Master of Business Administration will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in the retail and wholesale industry
- Work will involve frequent travels so candidate must be ready and able to travel sometimes on short notice.
- Proficiency in French is required and if any additional proficiency in 2 local languages will be added advantage
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and critically Excel is a required criterion
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Must be Resident in Accra or Tema.
- Age requirement – not more than 35years of age.
- Ability to drive and must hold a valid Driving license
- Knowledge of the motorcycle and automobile industry will be an added advantage
Key Skills and Competencies
- Strong organizational and planning skills; and experience of project management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to undertake high-level representation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including public speaking.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Time Oriented, Basic Math Skills
- Consumer Relations, Crisis Management
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Skills, Attention to Detail
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.