Club Manager - Centre of the World Golf ClubAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Centre of the World Golf Club invites interested candidates to apply for the position of Club manager. The prospective applicant when appointed will report directly to the Management Committee and he/she will be responsible for the management of the club as directed by the Committee.
The Manager shall be responsible to the Management Committee and report to the Captain for the efficient running of the daily affairs of the club with regard to
- Office Administration
- Membership drive
- Looking for Sponsorship
- Management of the golf course
- Security of the course
- Supervising activities at the clubhouse.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Manager will be in charge of and responsible for all staff matters on discipline and welfare and shall report to the Management Committee.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND in Business Administration, Engineering, Hospitality, Estates Management or related field of study from an accredited polytechnic or university.
- Consistent track record of employment with at least 5 years of leadership experience.
- Expertise in service excellence and high-end recreational programmes.
- Have the ability to manage an association such as a golf club and/or hospitality business.
- Being a golfer or having immense knowledge about the game of golf will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate professional track record in the areas of :
- Financial Management
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Excellent Communication skills, preparation of Business proposals, arrangement and preparation for executive meetings.
The remuneration for the position is very attractive.
Location: Accra & Tema
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.