Lead Developer (Software Engineer) - Cross Switch GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- DIVISION / DEPARTMENT: Technology
- DIRECT REPORTS: Chief Technology Officer
- DOTTED REPORTS: Executive Team Members
- SALARY RANGE Ghs 15,000 - 20,000 Net + Performance Package
- JOB LOCATION Accra, Ghana
- Use software programming languages to develop end-user applications
- Lead the technology team
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Building and configuring applications
- Writing testable and scalable code for end-user applications and programs
- Use version control software such as GIT to track code
- Writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database
- Ensuring team adherence to project quality standards
- Communicating client specifications to development teams
- Assisting with application troubleshooting and debugging
- Keeping projects on schedule to meet deadlines
- Educating junior developers on engineering/software development best practices
- Taking part in various business activities including client communications, marketing and sales
Required Skills or Experience
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant experience working as a lead developer with a Payment Service Provider
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the payment industry
- Advanced coding skills; able to develop secure, reusable code to build robust applications
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software
- Solid understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Strong Leadership skills; able to lead and drive a team from the project conception stage through to completion
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Practical experience in database management systems
- Experience in mentoring junior software developers on secure coding and development best practices
- Experienced with all ancillary technologies necessary for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP, POP/SMTP, etc.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
- Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads
- Strong understanding of emerging web and mobile development models
CONTINUE READING BELOW
"Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related field« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.