IT Demand Engineer - GDS AfricaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The demand engineer’s role is to execute activities related to the integration of software programs and applications into organizational information systems, in the areas
- IT-related nodes within GSM space
- Mobile financial service
Responsibility includes the documentation and working with 3rd party systems and applications vendors. Ensuring quality and timely delivery of integration task.
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Innovation-driven industry
- Global technology trends and advancements
- Approved IT Standards and Practices
- Diverse Cultural environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance driven environment
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- Collaborate with technology team members, end users, and other stakeholders in the testing of new software programs and applications.
- Ensure that any new software integration into the organization systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and other specifications.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors and internal stakeholders for successful testing (SAT, IAT and UAT) integration projects
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors and internal stakeholders for successful go-live following policy
- Documenting all integration project implementation activities to ensure smooth support of the business
- Performing other tasks that may be assigned to the post, based on the job requirement.
- Line Manager -Manager IS Demand
- Direct Reports, Not Applicable
- Matrix Reports, Not Applicable
- Key Customers, Manager IS demand, Senior Manager Service Delivery, Other IS Departments, Marketing, All other Divisions
- Key Suppliers, Other IS Departments, All other Divisions
- Relations, etc. All other Divisions
- Computer Engineer / Computer Science Degree.
- Possessing ITIL and other software and system certification
- 2 years of relevant IT experience
- Telecoms experience necessary
- Sound knowledge of GSM and Telecom Elements.
- Application Architecture and System Integration
- knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Good knowledge in database administration, policies and procedures
- Knowledge in programming language, software application installation and administration
- Good knowledge in the following systems: VB6/.NET, Oracle and SQL Script.
- Good knowledge in UNIX/LINUX System Administration
- Very Good Knowledge System integration & Architecture design
- Very Good knowledge of product and service life cycle
- Very Good knowledge OSS,BSS,MFS and ICT
- Very good knowledge Customer Management process and Systems
Skills / physical competencies:
- Commitment to the Organization
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- Customer Focus
- Taking the Initiative
- Analytical Thinking, Problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Team building abilities
- Ability to function under pressure.
- Ability to think and articulate thoughts logically
- Ability to Multitask
- Team Player
This position is for a 12-month rolling contract, to be extended based on performance.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.