Fullstack Developer - IFMAIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
What you will do:
- Developing web applications in ReactJS including component design and state management for specific use cases
- Build smooth UI experiences
- Assess and optimize page performance
- Build scalable and maintainable backend applications in Node.js
- Design and operate high-performance, secure, multi-tenant cloud services
- Participate in code reviews, pair programming, and knowledge exchange with your colleagues
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- HTML, CSS, SASS, Design of REST API-s,
- Competent in Nodejs and Express,
- Experience with a framework preferably React,
- Experience working with at least one SQL Database (MongoDB preferred),
- Well-versed in Web Services and APIs, such as REST APIs,
- Ability to utilize cloud infrastructure services, especially AWS (Lambda, SLS, S3),
- General understanding of infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipelines,
- 5+ years experience with some of the above
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.