Credit Manager - Accor HotelAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
To discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, and dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Are you people-oriented with a knack to balance risk with opportunity? Are you a good negotiator with the ability to build trust with clients? Are you looking to grow your career with a fast pace and diverse company?. If you have these qualities then apply for our Credit Manager position.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Support the Director of finance in maintaining all approved credit procedures.
- Investigate customers’ creditworthiness by researching various available sources and recommend credit approval or disapproval to management.
- Verify the accuracy of balances of accounts receivable.
- Report unfavourable information this may affect a customer’s credit standing to allow timely action.
- Maintain a complete alphabetical credit file for each account containing all documentation related to the credit research.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your experience and skills include:
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work with complicated financial data.
- Excellent computer, communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and hands-on.
- Ability to work under pressure with the flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations.
- Strong ethical behaviour and the ability to work with sensitive financial information.
- First Degree in any related field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years experience in the same or similar position.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.