Software Engineer: Backend - HubtelIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An exciting opportunity to join the back-end engineering team, helping to build awesome services that power other moving parts of Hubtel’s platform.
Your primary place of work will be at our offices at Kokomlemle, Accra, Ghana, as an on-site position with Work-From-Home possibilities.
Background & Experience Required:
- Working knowledge of .NET Core (C# as primary language)
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio or Rider IDEs
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Working knowledge of building REST APIs
- Working knowledge of RDMS (Postgres or related) and NoSQL (ElasticSearch) with associated ORMs
- Working knowledge of Caching Systems (Redis or related)
- Working knowledge of Messaging Queues (Kafka)
- Working knowledge of the following programming concepts:
- Actor Model (specifically Akka.NET)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must be a team player
- Tertiary certificate, or Degree in Computer Science or an allied field
State-of-the-art working environment
Additional weekly allowances for lunch« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.