Financial Analyst - FIDOAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
There are 2 billion adults worldwide who don’t have a bank account. That’s close to 40% of the world’s adult population. 350 million of them live in Sub-Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that lack access to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are empowering individuals and entrepreneurs to take advantage of opportunities in Africa.
The latest innovation from Fido called Fido Score will shift power back to the people by empowering them to build and maintain a digital financial track record.
We build consumer products powered by a magical cocktail of real-time mission-critical machine-learning models, behavioural psychology, and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, act quickly, commit, and worship data.
Ready for your next career move?
Are you sharp, motivated, and purpose-driven? We are looking for you.
Join us in our mission to make financial services accessible in Africa.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What you will do:
- Collecting and aggregating data from public and commercial data sources/domains, focusing on key policy, economic, market and technological developments in our key markets/segments and jurisdictions.
- Identifying key trends, risks, insights and opportunities arising from economic and regulatory developments such as monetary policy decisions, foreign exchange currencies and economic market indicators (inflation, interest rates, etc.).
- Deriving cross-sector market insights, driving strategy formulation and data-based decision-making around product pricing and financial hedging against risks.
- Designing and presenting reports and presentations within Fido’s business units and for Fido’s senior management.
Who you are:
- At least 5 years of experience in market analysis, intelligence analysis or financial/economic journalism
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with experience in delivering insights to senior management
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to independently transform a business question into a market research and monitoring processes
- Hands-on experience in report writing and presentations design
- B.A/M.B.A in Economics, Accounting or Finance - An advantage
- Proficiency in news and information aggregation platforms – advantage
- Experience in SQL and in using data visualization and BI tools – Tableau, Power BI or similar - advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.