School Performance Manager, EOF Ghana - Rising Academy NetworkEducation Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are seeking highly professional, motivated and organized education leaders for our School Performance Manager (SPM) role in Ghana. The SPM will oversee a cluster of schools to achieve outstanding academic and school improvement outcomes in the Ghana Education Outcomes Project (GEOP). GEOP is a 4-year programme which aims to improve literacy and numeracy learning outcomes for students in selected basic schools across the country. Rising is one of the selected providers for this important work.
Rising's partnership schools are located in the Northern Region, specifically within the Nanton, Savelugu, Kumbungu and Tolon districts.
Important: Although we will try to allocate successful candidates to the district of their choice, this is not guaranteed. Successful candidates must be willing to work in the district allocated to them.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The School Performance Manager will:
- Build strong relationships with Headteachers through regular school visits.
- Set high standards and effectively support schools to achieve them.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, generate support and buy-in, and liaise with them as necessary on relevant matters as they arise.
- Ensure that schools are safe learning environments and diligently follow Rising Academies’ Child Protection Policy.
- Deliver trainings for school leaders and teachers, and then ensure the trainings translate into improvements in the classroom.
- Ensure the effective implementation of Rising’s academic model to a high standard.
- Keep the Regional Performance Manager appraised of progress and challenges within each school, and report any issues as soon as they arise.
- Support Headteachers to build and maintain positive relationships with parents, the surrounding community and other key stakeholders.
- Learn from the successes and challenges of each school, proactively share lessons learned, and use these to improve the quality of other schools.
Location and reporting:
This will be a 4-year fixed-term, full-time post based in the Tamale region, from 2023 until 2026 with the possibility for an extension. School Performance Managers will report to the programme’s Regional Performance Managers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree (preferred)
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in the education sector
- Strong track record of professionalism and trustworthiness
- Effective communication, relationship building and teamwork skills
- Sets high standards and can support others to achieve them
- Ability to take the initiative and problem-solve when challenges arise
- Willingness to learn, give and receive feedback, and try new approaches
- Passionate about improving the quality of education
- Strong organizational and record-keeping skills
We will consider all applicants that meet the skills and education requirements and train the successful candidates as required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- You are a strong communicator, able to motivate, challenge and support others.
- You set high standards for yourself and others, and go the extra mile to get things done.
- You have the highest levels of integrity and trustworthiness.
- You understand the contexts in which we operate and the educational and operational challenges they pose.
- You are passionate about improving the quality of education.
- You are very well organized and have great record-keeping skills.
- You have strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to learn quickly, are happy to give and receive feedback, and are interested in trying new approaches.
- You make decisions in a logical way and on the basis of good evidence/reasoning.
- You are comfortable working with basic technology.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We regularly benchmark our compensation against comparable businesses, social ventures and non-profits.
Rising’s goal is to be transparent about salaries at all levels of the organisation and have a standard, global pay scale for all positions that is non-negotiable.
The benefits we offer are built to have a strong added value on our staff’s well-being and we are excited to discuss this further with you in the process.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.