Accounts Manager: ICT Telecommunication - AldeliaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Act as a link between clients and the agency you are responsible for liaising between the client and other agency staff to coordinate advertising campaigns to ensure that this is all completed on time and on budget Under the supervision of the Client Service Director and the Managing Director, you are expected to service the accounts for assigned clients
- Act as primary contact for clients for all their day-to-day issues
- Act as the liaison between the client and the agency
- Become familiar with the nature of clients’ products, business culture and competition and understand the possibility of changes to these
- Understand the client's needs and the advertising solutions they require and communicate the client's needs to the Creative Team
- Establish internal project deadlines and coordinate with creative, production and finance to ensure that projects are of the highest quality and completed on time
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Check client’s projects before submission
- Arrange and attend meetings and report on critical decisions
- Prepare contact reports Obtain required client authorizations
- Prepare daily internal and weekly external status sheets
- Provide ground support for client’s projects events
- Assist in all aspects of account planning, development, and production as requested
- Help in the preparation of pitches proposals and campaign strategy documents
- Support Client Service Director to prospect for new jobs
- Contribute to campaign strategies and script and concept development
- Maintain a clear and accurate paper trail and any other reasonable task assigned to you by your Supervisor management Your immediate supervisor will be the Client Service Director or otherwise specified
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or any higher tertiary certificate in a related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in similar positions and industry
- Ability to quickly absorb and analyze large amounts of information.
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic, skilled at negotiating and motivating others.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to articulate issues clearly and concisely verbally and in writing to clients.
- Ability to present ideas with conviction.
- Ability to manage time well, prioritize deadlines and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive, detail-driven environment.
- Ability to work long hours, meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
- A high degree of organization and a deliberate and thorough approach.
- Comfortable working as part of a team.
- Commercially aware.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.