Financial Grants Manager: FTE - Last Mile HealthFinance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This position was posted on December 20, 2022. While we review all applications on a rolling basis, please note that we will prioritize applications received within the first two weeks of posting. Thank you.
As of March 1, 2022, Last Mile Health requires staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 wherever legally allowable and adhere to COVID-19 vaccination requirements to perform core work activities in all locations. To learn more, review our policy.
At Last Mile Health, we are all stewards of our reputation and our resources. Are you skilled at partnering with teams to align finance, grant management, and programmatic goals? If so, you may be our next Financial Grants Manager.
Reporting to the Director, of Finance the Financial Grants Manager will manage grant record keeping, reporting, and expense allocation. This position will work closely with Last Mile Health’s grant management and programmatic functions to provide accounting and grant support services to meet the needs of the organization and its partners.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This position is a full-time role and is only open to candidates who are Ghanaian Nationals currently located in the Greater Accra Region in Ghana.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the fund development team on grant proposals, including developing project budgets in line with current funding deficit
- Support in the post-award grant management process by ensuring compliance to donor regulations and adherence to Uniform Guidance
- Assign personnel and other direct costs distribution
- Fulfill external reporting requirements including budget to actual reporting
- Monitor grant balances and provide feedback to programmatic teams
- Ensure alignment with Grants Management team members across the organization to ensure effective management of global awards
- Ensure government funding management and reporting are compliant with applicable regulations.
- Implementing new processes into NetSuite accounting system
- Documenting new grant management processes to adapt to growing organization
- As requested, support the Director, Finance on specific assignments (ex. grant specific and annual audits)
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience in grant management
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office/G-suite
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with the ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work cross-collaboratively with programmatic and development teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly when it comes to communicating financial data
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You’ll Impress Us If
- You have previous experience using NetSuite
- You have previous experience with Salesforce
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.