Upper Completions Service Delivery Coordinator - Baker HughesEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Sales team work in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business' success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.
Partner with the best
As a Service Delivery Coordinator - Upper Completions, you will ensure that we maximize short and long-term revenue. You will oversee the on-time delivery, contract adherence and payment for our customers. In this dynamic role, you will coordinate job activities across organizational boundaries, ensuring delivery to our customers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As a Service Delivery Coordinator- Upper Completions, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring field resource deployment planning and execution to meet customer and business metrics
- Interfacing with the customer service managers on issues escalations
- Developing and executing short and long-range resource plans based on resource forecasts and region business commitments including recruitment, skills reviews, and resource development through advance level training
- Working together with high level people from the business and SPB and EB level.
- Acting as primary contact for clients for job preparation, execution and close out, will manage the relationship to ensure business success.
- Being responsible for scheduling and dispatching of resources in line with job requirements.
- Specifying needs communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Adhering to all applicable EHS rules and regulations and report immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Have at least 6 years' relevant experience in Oil and Gas or Energy industry
- Have at least 7 years’ experience with Intelligent Production Systems or Upper Completions
- Be a good team player and display good communication and problem solving skills
- Be able to interface with SSA industry players, including international and local O&G operators
- Be a motivated self-starter with a result oriented mindset and an ability to engage and influence multiple stakeholders.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.