Finance Officer - Agresearch LeadFinance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Agresearch Lead is a company registered with the Registrar General's Department and operationalizes in three departments. The activities of the organization are aligned with its overall framework consisting of research and evaluation, Human Capacity Development (HCD) and Business Development (BD) departments.
The activities of the organization are governed by its core values such as efficiency, effectiveness, integrity and innovativeness. The Agresearch team has over the years worked on different assignments in West Africa by deploying the most appropriate project management approaches for clients.
The team has extensive experience working with women, youth, people living with disability in communities and key stakeholders in the country. Our approach is to employ various participatory approaches in project implementation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Team of experts
The company currently boast of a team of market research consultants, Agricultural Experts, Climate change experts, Public Health experts, educational consultants and Organizational Development advisors. The firm has a database of field supervisors across the country and about 450 field officers (50% women representation).
We provide services in the areas of project management, socio-economic research and surveys, project evaluations, market research, M&E systems development and Organizational Development
Agresearch Lead is seeking to recruit a motivated and dynamic individual to fill the role of a finance officer.
- Job Title: Finance Officer
- Job Location: Northern region, Tamale
- Shall develop and lead the operationalization of Agresearch financial system
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to accounts
- Prepare cheques and facilitate payments of staff
- Handle payment of taxes and SSNIT benefits of staff
- Participate in Budget planning of project activities
- Ensure appropriate expenditure and financial reporting of projects
- Closely collaborate with auditors during annual financial reporting
- Work as a project support officer on assigned projects during the implementation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a Degree/HND in accounting/finance
- A minimum of 2 years experience in similar role
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Reside in the region.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.