Administrative Assistant: Registry - Transnational Academic Group GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and place great emphasis on a strong student experience, and employability and give students access to academics who are experts in their field.
Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree as the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications - as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long-term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high-quality academic and professional staff.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
Transnational Academic Group, in partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana. We are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional to be responsible for the provision of leadership and performance of services that will enhance the student experience, equip students with employability skills, engage our alumni and support the achievement of educational goals and student journey at Lancaster University Ghana.
- Coordinate teaching schedules
- Coordinate Exam schedules
- Monitor and manage the effective use of classrooms
- Coordinate Exams administration
- Coordinate TAG/LUG Foundation Programmes
- Support activities relating to EMBA programme
- Provide periodic training for all stakeholders
- Manage LUSI application platform
- Support for students on their academic journey
- Coordinate program committee meetings
- Provide technical support to faculty
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- First degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, or in a related discipline
- Professional Certification in any of the above disciplines will be an advantage
- Excellent influencing skills and the ability to communicate with credibility, tact and diplomacy
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar role or relevant position in higher education
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.