Junior Developer - FIDOIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
There are 2B adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. 2B. That’s ~40% of the world’s adult population. 350M of these live in Sub-Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that are invisible to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better.
Are you tired of building boring enterprise software? Want to be an early employee in a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real-time mission-critical ML models, behavioural psychology and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data. Come join us as one of our early team members.
Join our mission to make financial services accessible and improve the lives of millions of people in Africa and emerging markets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What will you do?
As a Junior Developer, you will be responsible for supporting our software development team in all aspects of the development, testing and implementation of our products. You will write code, maintain existing applications, address bugs, and deploy app enhancements. You will work hand-in-hand with senior developers and customer user groups to create robust software solutions.
You will help create programs and participate in test runs. You will be expected to have an in-depth knowledge of common programming languages. Your success in this role will be demonstrated by delivering critical coding to help ensure applications are up-to-date and fully functional.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in software development
- Proven knowledge of basic coding and programming languages such as Python and SQL
- Detail-oriented and goal-oriented
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.