M & R Shift Engineer: Electrical - Meridian Port Services LimitedEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Tema 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Meridian Port Services Limited in Tema is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the following vacant job position in the Asset Maintenance Department of the Company.
Under the general direction of the Technical Shift Coordinator, he/she will be responsible among others for directing a team of Technicians, within his/her shift
- Responsible for the safe performance of equipment during his shift. Ensure that all components are performing effectively and safely. Report to the shift coordinator any alteration on the equipment which might have an impact on the performance of the equipment.
- Ensuring all the equipment preventive/corrective maintenance planned during his shift is completed on time as per the PM schedule.
- Accountable for the equipment's smooth operation with the least possible interruption. The agreed target KPI should be achieved including but not limited to availability. Operational availability, PMSC, MMBF, MTTR …etc
- Receiving breakdown calls on the radio, responding to the calls himself or by following up on the Breakdown Technicians team, and ensuring the equipment is handed over to Operations within the target Mean time to repair (MTTR).
- Ensure that all the shift-related work orders on CMMS (IFS) are properly reviewed to ensure that the data provided is correct including the work performed, the materials issued, and the manhours registration.
- Supervise the electrical jobs during his shift and provide technical assistance to the technicians when needed and ensure that the equipment is handed over to Ops in a good condition (properly cleaned and in accordance with 5-5 standards) and working in good order.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must possess a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University.
- A minimum of two years of work experience within the relevant industry.
- Must be capable of interpreting equipment manuals, drawings, and diagrams.
- Experience in working on Siemens PLC systems – Knowledge of Siemens drive systems is an added advantage.
- Siemens PLC experience as a mandatory requirement
REWARD: The reward for the position is very competitive.
Location: Tema« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.