City Security Liaison - MooveSecurtity/Law Enforcement Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Moove is on a mission to build the largest mobility fintech for emerging markets. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About The Role
Moove is looking for an experienced and passionate security expert with a go-getter attitude to be the City Security Liaison, reporting to the City Manager. As a proven result-driven person, the City Security Liaison will be responsible for the security of Moove assets.
In this role, you will have a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety, that make the organization and its assets more secure. If you’ve got emergency response skills, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organizational safety, this is the role for you!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are looking for a City Security Liaison responsible for the security of Moove assets to ensure the safety of lives and assets. within our Operations team and be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a Security expert and who also has deep networks within the law enforcement agencies.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Handle recovery: apprehension, accidented/damaged, stolen vehicles
- Overseeing the security of the warehouse
- Supervising the mobile police officers and recovery drivers
- Recovering vehicles from non-compliant drivers, accident scenes, and law enforcement
- Preparing accident reports
- Preparing apprehension reports
What You’ll Need for This Position
- Degree in any discipline
- 7+ years experience with the law and enforcement agency (preferably the National Police Force or army).
- Experience with the transportation industry is an added advantage
- Possess great Microsoft Office skills.
- Possess effective report-writing skills.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Possess strong negotiation skills.
- Possess great interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Turnaround time in resolving issues
- Rate of vehicle recovery
Who You’ll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our City Manager, and closely working with our Recovery Team« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.