Export Officer - HPW Fresh & DrySupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Eastern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd is a fruit processing company. HPW is synonymous with fresh from harvest fruit, crisp and crunchy vegetables from Africa and Asia. We develop stand-alone products for our customers that meet the most exacting quality standards and offer maximum availability - for wholesalers and retailers, as well as for the food industry.
- Department: Operatîons
- Reports to: Production Planning Manager
- Location: Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ghana, Adeiso, E/R, Ghana
Ensure prompt reconciliations, timely processing of payment & help with the company’s accounting and Financial controlling system
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Check shipping plan and coordinate with production with reference to plan.
- Have an up-to-date inventory report on work in progress and finished products in stock
- Create package labels, seek approval and print for production use.
- Monitor the use of labels and bar codes-retrieve all outstanding when order is fully fulfilled.
- Arrange transport and ULDs (Unit Load Devices- container, cargo truck, customs and shipping seals) that may be required for the conveyance of the company products from one place to the other.
- Prepare dispatch reports and documents such as waybills, shipping draft invoices, container and truck check sheets to facilitate the shipping process of a product.
- Keep records of all transaction in the appropriate modes.
- Prepare packing lists to cover all dispatched products.
- Input and monitor the progress of order fulfilment in the SAP system.
- Seek clarifications on all transactions and under no circumstance should you ASSUME and make decisions on your own. Disregarding this will lead to summary dismissal.
- Prompt colleagues and superiors in observations on activities that may affect the company’s reputation, sustainability and profitability
Equipment/Tools to be used: Computer
- Departamental relations : Relations with all departments
- External relations: Maintains contact with shipping lines, customs, PPRSD, forwarding agents, transport companies.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Supervision of onsite loading of container
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of HND or Advance Diploma in Logistics and transport with at least 1 year experience in similar role
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent computer skills and Good knowledge in Microsoft office suite, especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Knowledge in record keeping
- Confidentiality & Integrity
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a Team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.