Facility Maintenance Engineer - HPW Fresh and DryEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Eastern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd is a fruit processing company. HPW is synonymous with fresh from harvest fruit, crisp and crunchy vegetables from Africa and Asia. We develop stand-alone products for our customers that meet the most exacting quality standards and offer maximum availability - for wholesalers and retailers, as well as for the food industry.
- Department: Technical
- Reports to: Technical Manager
- Location: Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ghana, Adeiso, E/R, Ghana
Maintenance of onsite facilities to ensure availability and reliability
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Management of the day-to-day maintenance of the facilities.
- Maintenance of onsite installations related to facilities.
- Management and supervise onsite facility maintenance team.
- Develop and implement strong work management systems.
- Develop and implement strong performance evaluation systems.
- Maintenance inventory management.
- Liaison between operations and maintenance for good coordination.
- Management of onsite CMMS and review of maintenance plans.
- Develop and implement maintenance analytical tools for optimization.
- Develop and implement an inspection, evaluation, and closeout procedures for maintenance activities.
- Research development in processes and facility for continuous improvements.
- Training and development of maintenance technicians.
- Adherence to food safety protocols.
- Adherence to safety protocols.
- Adherence to documentation protocols.
- Submission of monthly reports.
Equipment/Tools to be used: Computer, toolboxes
- Departamental relations : ll departmental heads and other line managers/staff
- External relations: 3rd party contractors related to maintenance works
- The Job may require entering to hot and cold areas within the facilities
- The level of noise is generally high in some areas within the facility
- The job demands walking, standing, bending, climbing and the use of scaffolds
- The job entails long working hours when there is an emergency
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Refrigeration Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a plant or maintenance engineer in FMCG environment or a continuous operation, managing a maintenance and facility management
- Professional qualification is a plus.
Technical and Personality Competencies:
- Ability to use manual and power tools
- Ability to weld copper pipes
- Ability to carry out pipe fitting
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge in quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.