Software Development Trainer - OpenLabsIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kumasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an innovative and passionate software developer interested in working in the training and development of the next generation of software developers and engineers.
- Organize in-house and offsite activities for students
- Administering and reviewing progress on assessments
- Tracking and conveying students' engagement to applicable heads
- Helping students improve study methods and habits
- Encouraging students to explore learning opportunities and career paths
- Establishing and communicating clear objectives for lessons, labs and projects
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.