Administrative Secretary - IRC International Water and Sanitation CentreAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
IRC is an independent international non-profit organisation in the field of water supply, sanitation, hygiene (WASH) and integrated water resources management (IWRM). IRC is headquartered in The Netherlands working in various countries across 4 continents.
- Provides high-level administrative support to an assigned executive or director-level employee.
- Collects requested data and information from various sources including email and other correspondence, meeting minutes and records, and other documents; prepares summaries of findings and/or other related written correspondence as requested.
- May conduct research (within skills and expertise) to assist with projects or inquiries.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings, conferences, and other assigned events; takes and distributes minutes or other notes as requested.
- Responds to and resolve administrative inquiries and questions.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Performs other general clerical and secretarial duties as requested, which may include recordkeeping, managing petty cash, maintaining office supplies and coordinating equipment maintenance, and handling packages and correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred/Master's degree
- Higher National Diploma(HND)
- Detail-oriented and professional.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic understanding of office equipment.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Flexible and adaptable in various situations and when interacting with many different personalities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks including delegation of tasks when appropriate.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.