Compliance Officer - Akatakyiman Rural BankBanking Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Central Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Compliance Officer shall be the head of the Compliance unit and shall be responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of the Compliance unit and ensuring the implementation of the Bank’s Compliance Policy.
Highly disciplined, diligent, meticulous, intelligent, compliant, good numeracy skills, very analytical, well-informed, extensively knowledgeable individual, sociable and able to explain compliance issues to subordinates.
On a day-to-day basis, the Compliance Officer shall be responsible for ensuring the implementation of the Bank’s Compliance Policy and regarding accountabilities, he shall:
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the requirement of applicable laws and regulations and the Banks internal standards of conduct and procedures in the Bank’s Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk and shall assess the severity of potential Compliance Risks, based on knowledge of the Bank’s business
- Serve as a contact point with the Bank for compliance queries from employees, Creditors, Other collaborating Organizations including State Agencies, the Bank of Ghana, ARB Apex Bank and other regulatory bodies in connection with compliance issues.
- Perform any other duties as the job may require or as directed by Board/Management from time to time.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of HND in any business-related field and at least three (3) years of working experience in the Banking Industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly disciplined and compliant with rules and regulations.
- A good understanding of relevant Banking Laws, other relevant Acts of parliament, ongoing contracts/agreements with creditors and other collaborating organizations and all other regulatory requirements. Very analytical and paying attention to details.
- Must be computer literate, especially in word processing, spreadsheet and PowerPoint.
- Must have a good knowledge of T-24 banking application software.
- Able to make presentations to high-profile audiences.
- Should be able to work without strict supervision and must be able to “flow” with all manner of people
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.