Sales Coordinators - EW AssociatesSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client is a medium-sized dealer in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), operating currently in the Greater Accra and Western Regions. It has been in business for about 15 years. In its quest for continued growth and profitability in a challenging economic environment, the firm as part of its strategic reorientation is seeking ethical and results driven individuals to join its operations team as Sales Coordinator (3 Positions)
To contribute to the achievement of sales targets by motivating and supporting sales personnel and coordinating sales activities as well as maintaining good customer relationships and handling administrative duties.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- To assign territories and quotas to sales personnel
- To coordinate training and scheduling for sales personnel
- To analyse client procurement/purchases data to optimise sales efforts and better identify potential clients.
- To track the quotas and goals of each member of the sales team
- To answer client questions regarding their account or product sales
- To work with staff members from other departments to optimise sales
- To develop and maintain filing systems/database so as to maintain sales records, order records, prepare reports and provide financial information to the accounts department.
- To ensure adherence to the regulations and policies of the company
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Education and Experience
- Should possess a minimum qualification of HND Marketing from a recognised institution.
- At least two years supervisory experience in sales in the FMCG industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude
- Knowledge of trends and practices in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry in Ghana
- Strong sales and customer service skills in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry in Ghana
- Ability to analyse consumer data to optimise sales efforts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and coaching abilities
- Able to work with other department heads to develop effective marketing strategies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good team development and leadership skills
- Proficient computer skills with ability to adapt and learn new software
- Able to take initiative and follow instructions.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.