Shop Manager - AirtelTigoAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will join as a Shop Manager in the Customer Experience department. (S)He will report to the Retail Manager and will manage AirtelTigo shops to ensure superior customer service as well as drive revenue growth. The Job holder will also supervise and coordinate the work efforts of the shop executives by ensuring professional and courteous support to customers.
- Working closely with the Retail Manager to ensure uniformity of AirtelTigo Retail CEX guidelines.
- Responsible for performance management of owned shop employees.
- Provide coaching, recommend and supervise training for team members.
- Enforce and track process adherence of all customer experience employees in the shop.
- Participate in all training and personal development exercises.
- Provide team briefing and coaching programs to enhance service delivery.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage customer experience deliverables, standards, processes, service levels and compliance in the store.
- Supervise the health of acquisitions and ensure compliance on activations.
- Manage and ensure the availability of products/devices in the shop.
- Responsible for driving enhanced customer experience in the shop.
- Responsible for team engagement.
- Ensure that L2 and L3 tickets are handled according to defined SLAs.
- Drive customer engagement initiatives in the store.
- Ensure good ratings on T-NPS and CES
Required Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
- 2-4 years of experience in retail operations and management.
- Excellent knowledge of retail operations management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- People management skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Strong coaching skills
- Culture Sensitivity
- Shop profitability
- MFS, Data and Gross Adds acquisition
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.