Elementary School Teachers - Arise Educational FoundationEducation Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Arise Educational Foundation is a non-profit that provides quality education to deprived children through an Elementary School we run in Tuba/Kasoa. The Arise School offers experiential education to its beneficiaries through a consciously designed and well-articulated curriculum to advance towards a more personalized and practical learning approach.
In line with, the vision for the project, we are seeking highly qualified Elementary School Teachers who share in our project goal. Teachers must be self-motivated, trainable, organized, and enthusiastic about engaging students in the process of learning.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for,
- Prepare lesson plans
- Organize classroom and learning resources
- Record and monitor pupil progress
- Coordinate and comply with school routines
- Build and Maintain healthy relationships with parents and pupils
- Be up to speed with curricular revisions and developments, as well as education-learning trends.
- Maintain and ensure decorum in the immediate students surrounding
- Take responsibility for the progress of elementary-aged pupils
- Teach according to the national curriculum
- Participate in professional training and development organized by Arise Educational Foundation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Education or Related Course
- Have a minimum of one (3) years of teaching experience in a well-recognized school
- Excellent knowledge of experiential education, classroom management, classroom routines and execution
- Fair knowledge in the use of Zoom and Microsoft Suit; Microsoft Teams, MS. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal, written, teaching and organizational skills.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Tuba, Kasoa – Ghana
Salary: GHS 1,200« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.