Administrative Clerk - AngloGold AshantiAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Obuasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as an Administrative Clerk.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The purpose of this role is to provide efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical services to the entire mining department. The role will also proactively manage resource requirements and ensure consistent availability of planned resources for the mining team.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure 100% compliance to set OHS KPIs
- Ensure zero incidents and zero injuries related to role holder’s activities
- Comply with AngloGold Ashanti’s Environmental Management and other legal requirements.
- Take action to prevent environmental pollution
- Comply and follow the operating procedures and environmental rules for the performance of the assigned job.
- Plan for consumables, mining equipment spares, support requirements etc. and ensure consistent availability of same without shortage
- Provide general administrative support service for the Mining Department.
- Monitor the SAP system for work requests raised and prompt the respective budget holders for its approval
- Generate and submit reports on material and spare ordered, used, stock, in-transit etc.
- Compile weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to the Mine Manager
- Send weekly report on all activities of material ordered, receipt, transported, distribution, stocks underground and surface reserves.
- Assist with the provision of necessary documentation to facilitate internal and external audits
- Perform document control functions for the department
- Ensure material usage are as per plan and prevent wastage
- Assist Mine Captains to efficiently care for company property and infrastructure
- Coordinate training and development programmes for the department
- Attend daily morning production review meetings to monitor work planned and work done or being done if they conform to planned material scheduled
- Coordinate the department’s collateral and cross functional relationship with all stakeholders to achieve set objectives
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Diploma / BSc degree in relevant Social Sciences
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience in similar role, clear understanding of mining consumables, mining equipment spares, mining support requirements etc.
- High literacy rate in presentation skills, Microsoft office tools
- Knowledge in underground skipping and conveyor work systems is an advantage
- Excellent Communication Skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.