Head Teacher - Serendi Montessori SchoolEducation Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Eastern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Serendipalm Co. Ltd. operates Ghana’s only palm oil commercial project with smallholders and a “traditional” village-based oil mill. The project supplies several brands in Europe and the U.S., is organic and fair trade certified and has a positive impact on rural development in the Eastern Region.
Serendi Montessori School is a school that seeks to provide quality and moral education for children between the ages of 6 months to 6 years through a unique play and learning method. The school seeks to recruit for the position of Headteacher and teacher.
Head Teacher Responsibilities
- Responsible for the operation and instructional leadership at the preschool.
- Train and supervise staff, set instructional objectives, and work to meet all agreed-set goals/objectives.
- Plan, organize and control all activities relating to the Pre-School.
- Maintain and ensure the growth of a first-class Montessori School in the area.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma preferably in Education or Psychology.
- Working knowledge in the Montessori System of Education.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the educational sector preferably a Montessori School.
- Must have skills in Management and Leadership.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong digital literacy (ICT) skills are required to perform Online Assessment/Supervision.
- Should be above 30 years.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and a proactive approach to effective communication in Twi and English are a must.
- Willingness to undergo Montessori practices training.
- Willingness to relocate full-time to Asuom, Eastern Region
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.