Branch Customer Experience Agent - MaerskCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you a customer-oriented person who is passionate about client experience and have high energy, striving to achieve the best in what you do? We present you with an opportunity to join our team in Takoradi as a customer experience agent. In this role you will be challenged to own and manage the full customer experience.
This includes proactively monitoring and managing the customer experience of small/mid-sized customers(Essential Services Customers). Take responsibility for the end-to-end customer experience in compliance with all company procedures.
WHAT WE OFFER:
You will gain industry knowledge, have the opportunity to focus on creating valuable relations and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded. This will equip you with the competencies required for customer-facing roles, deepen your potential and broaden your career development as well as contribute to your team’s and organization’s success.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Delivers a positive customer experience for assigned customers and ensures smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment lifecycle by working closely with the customer and internal teams.
- Source for new leads and follows up on opportunities for new customers, lost or inactive accounts as well as regular accounts. This includes conducting campaigns and sales promotions across customer opportunities.
- Ensures all products and services are sold to the customer to maximize profitability
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders including offshore GSC teams
- Is fully responsible for customer satisfaction and has experience with customer interaction
- Has a full understanding of customers’ business drivers, needs and requirements
- Support sales pipeline, segmentation and accurate forecasting
- Handles incoming customer services queries, issues and exception management.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A driven fast learner, with a positive attitude who shows initiative and takes ownership over client cases
- Someone with an open mindset who can give constructive feedback, and in turn welcomes feedback as well
- A professional communicator, able to keep a cool head and a customer-centric approach while getting things done
- Someone who is comfortable with multi-tasking whilst keeping the focus on delivering quality
- Someone who is an excellent team player
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Pro-active, customer-oriented mindset
- Creative problem solver with a continuous improvement mindset
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications with a focus on Excel
- A thorough understanding of key events and players in the logistical import & export flow is an advantage
- Stakeholder management skills and relationship building
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.