Logistics Supervisor - NCR CorporationSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- This position reports/ works very closely with the Services Parts Operations Manager (SPM) helping him manage day to day operational issues
- Co-ordinates and works on escalation, daily metrics, operational financials issues, internal reviews and daily tracker on various activities including ongoing projects.
- Supports Parts Demand in a timely and cost-effective manner. Works with remote teams to process customer orders, including order input, resolving order holds, and notifying customers of delays.
- Provides parts availability, order status, customer pricing and part number information to internal customers.
- Follows the company processes in maintaining Inventory Integrity as per Company expectations
- Inventory Management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Carry out inventory cycle counts and reconciliation exercises.
- Reports quality issues/concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborates with other division subject-matter experts to uncover root causes of problems and assists with resolution.
- Generates reports, capture information, and records data using desktop tools. Work on understanding and evaluating vendors’ invoices and identify discrepancies if any.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of assigned processes and procedures
- Consults and Collaborates with Team and SPM in improving existing processes or establishing new ones to address, new or changes to, business requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Tertiary education in Logistics / IT or Finance
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position in a Multinational Company
Skills and Attributes:
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
- Excellent Attention to details
- Target oriented
- Proven Fluency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Access, Powerpoint etc.)
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
Offers of employment are conditional upon passing screening criteria applicable to the job.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.