Electrical Technician - GBfoods AfricaEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Electrical Technician will support operations by maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and optimizing all facilities and manufacturing equipment and electrical components. This position creates value for the facility by performing preventive and corrective electrical maintenance leading to increase uptime and reliability, thus helping the facility to meet its production and quality goals.
Results / Accountabilities
- Repair electrical systems, wiring, circuit breakers, equipment and other components so that they remain at full functioning capacity.
- Review blueprints to understand the placement of wiring or to comprehend the working of the equipment to provide the right service and repairs.
- Provide suggestions on the lifespan of equipment and other electrical components, advising when certain components should be replaced due to potential risks.
- Ensure all routine electrical maintenance work is handled on a regular schedule to reduce the risk of larger and more complex issues and to reduce costs.
- Responsible for providing coverage in the absence of other Maintenance Technicians.
What can you expect from us?
Working for GBfood will offer you a wide variety of career opportunities that will enable you to utilize your full potential. In addition to local and global developmental opportunities, we provide employees with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan and much more.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, action-oriented, a problem solver and has excellent relationship skills pays attention to detail and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
Education and Work Experience:
- HND in an appropriate Engineering discipline with experience/competence in Operations, Maintenance, Process Control and Performance Measurement in a brewery or food or drinks manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrate understanding of teamwork principles, continuous improvement, preventative maintenance and problem-solving.
- Strong electrical maintenance repair/troubleshooting and installation skills.
- Must be able to satisfactorily demonstrate proficiency in Electrical Repair, Machine Tool Operations, Pipefitting and Welding.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Be able and willing to work in nonideal environments
- Strong communicator (both oral & written).
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment.
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate the following Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focus
- Job Ownership
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.