Financial Accountant - Human AssetAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Central Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client a highly profiled, internationally established organization engaged primarily within the Construction industry, through the undertaking of large-scale construction and engineering projects abroad.
The Company, which is headquartered in Nicosia since 2018 retains a pristine presence of more than 20 years in Ghana and is engaged in the delivery of high-profile, award-winning, large-scale construction projects.
Due to the expansion of our activities and operations, we would like to grow the local project finance team with an experienced accounting professional. This is a great and exciting opportunity for a professional who wishes to take their career onto the next level on the international stage.
The ideal candidate should be an ACA/ACCA qualified professional with 1-2 years of post-qualification experience at a Big 4 Audit Firm with accounting/audit experience and background.
The position is intended for a full relocation in Ghana, offering at the same time a very attractive relocation package and salary incentives with great prospects of growth.
The candidate shall also be responsible to liaise with the Cyprus HQ finance team (located in Nicosia), supporting the Group’s finance reporting requirements from time to time.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the finance team with the accounting process of all Group Companies
- Review, and process supplier’s invoices, and purchase orders and assist the supplier’s payments processes
- Communication with external consultants and service providers.
- Performance/review of Supplier Reconciliations;
- Performance of Bank Reconciliations;
- Prepare financial reports for the project costing and project financial performance
- Assistance with ad hoc projects as required by the local CFO and or the Cyprus Finance Director.
- ACCA/ACA qualification
- Acquiring a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related field.
- At least 1-2 years post qualification experience Accounting / Audit experience (working experience within a Big 4 environment will be considered as an advantage);
- Audit/accounting experience of construction companies will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent command in the English language (both written and verbal) language is a must.
- Detail-oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Outgoing, responsible, self-motivated, and confident.
The Company offers the following benefits:
- Full relocation package and all travelling expenses to the successful candidate.
- Provision of accommodation, house cleaning and cooking service.
- A very attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate with a year-end performance-based bonus.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.