Logistics Operations Manager - Harvest PlusSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Harvest Plus aims to source coffee cherries from the coffee-growing regions in Ghana and process and sort these cherries into green coffee beans in order to export them internationally.
This current job is the heart of our project since the employee will be responsible for sourcing, transporting and processing the Cherries while coordinating with the management.
- Coordinating with farmers and agents in order to check and examine the products
- Closing the deal with the farmers or agents
- Preparing transportation for the products from the regions into the warehouse
- Supervising and maintaining the processing machines (Hulling, Sorting, Grading)
- Supervising the Export process
- Reporting to higher management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- University Degree
- Good English Communication & Written Skills
- Advanced Computer Usage Skills
- Advanced Skills in Google Maps
- High Intellectual Skills
- Be able to live in the coffee-growing regions in Ghana
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.