Head of IT - Fast Pace TransferIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Head of IT is the senior technology leader reporting to the CEO. You will be leading the technology strategy, execution, and operations. Additionally, you will be focused on developing in-house skillsets and managing key vendor relationships. The IT Head will be a champion for defining, scaling, and operating processes as well as project management.
1. Responsible for the IT Unit
2. Responsible for all IT Projects from inception to deployment and support
3. Build client APIs that integrate and interact with core financial systems
4. Document and maintain APIs and SDKs
5. Build and optimize deployment processes.
6. Develop key performance indicators and SLAs
7. Develop policies for internal IT operations to drive attainment of SLAs
8. Define the enterprise architecture in conjunction with current and future requirements
9. Manage and support the delivery of software, hardware and network infrastructure operations
10. Set up and maintain data warehousing services.
11. Setup and maintain monitoring services
12. Enable process efficiency of both back and front office operations
13. Identify key skills and talent gaps in the IT Unit and work to recruit, train and retain talent
CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. At least 7+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
2. A track record of delivering mission-critical applications
3. Experience building APIs and SDKs
4. Proven to wear many hats, technical and operational
5. Attention to detail
6. Experience in banking and finance / Fintech domain a plus
7. Great leadership skills. Should have at least 3 years of leadership experience
8. Good team player with good communication skills
9. Assign IT projects and ensure timelines are met.
1. 5+ years’ experience building applications in JAVA SE/EE.
2. Experience working with Maven
3. Can write and consume SOAP APIs
4. 3-5 years experience with any of the following
a. Spring Framework
c. PHP / Laravel
d. MySQL / Oracle DB
f. React / Vue JS
g. C# / .Net Core
5. Ability to use version control (GIT)
6. Can write clear and concise Unit, End-To-End and Integration Tests
7. Ability to setup CI/CD Pipelines
8. Experience with data warehousing solutions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.