Software (React Native) Developer - DesignJeniusIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a rapidly growing content creation platform, the DesignJenius development team focuses on developing in-house applications and systems which enable small and medium businesses to manage their operations more efficiently. Their partnering firm which is hiring more React Native Developers is a quick uprising e-commerce platform that leverages AI to enable businesses to expand across different channels and global markets while having end-to-end visibility of the supply chain.
Their propriety tools also aim to help people create communities, play video games, access financial services, make payments, invest in assets, protect against economic turmoil, and more. The platform is quickly acquiring users in several African countries and is on course to create a resounding impact in the tech industry.
The mentality of the team is young and vibrant. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Role: Fullstack React Native Developer
Type: Full Time (not remote)
Location: School Junction, Ashaley Botwe, Accra
Company: Late-Stage Startup (raised a large undisclosed amount in funding)
- The selected candidate(s) will build well-designed applications and carry out platform integrations. This is an amazing opportunity for developers to contribute to a relevant cause and build next-generation products.
- The developer(s) will work on projects and contribute to leading efforts on the new build-out.
- The selected candidate(s) will be joining a fast-growing, talented team and contribute to building the next-generation e-commerce platform including the next version of the messaging and payments application. It is a full-time, long-term, not remote role.
- The developer(s) will utilize their passion and expertise for creating world-class products while collaborating with the product, engineering teams, and development managers to create the business application of the future.
- The company has built its platform using the most modern stack available and continuously innovating and inventing new technologies to overcome barriers and solve huge problems.
- The selected candidate(s) will join the extraordinary team of passionate, curious, and committed innovators to build cutting-edge products. The new Full Stack React Native developer(s) will join the in-house team of React Native Developers on a full-time basis.
- The selected candidate(s) should be familiar with standard testing methodologies and will be responsible for the continued development of the platform.
- The Full-stack Software Engineer(s) will be working on delivering high-quality products by building new features and fixing bugs.
Successful candidate(s) will:
- Take ownership of building key development tasks and build features applications under development
- Collaborate with the product owner and technical teams to define product development strategies
- Implement CI/CD processes along with code quality standards for mobile teams
- Collaborate to develop development roadmaps, timelines, and technical strategy
- Plan and develop a long-term vision for upgrades and maintenance tasks of featured web and mobile platforms
- Work on assigned projects using modern tools like React, React Native, Typescript, React Navigation, Redux, Webpack, etc.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and senior leadership to create quarterly goals
- Work with a diverse set of systems and technologies to solve problems from start to finish
- Work as a mentor to junior teammates on technology concepts, design practices, deployment, and more; to provide guidance on designing techniques and coding standards
- Bring in a positive environment to every meeting, and ensure every team member feels included in brainstorming sessions
- Code, test and manage applications while writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Create reusable components and translate wireframes into code
- Build efficient, highly responsive, scalable UI components
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment and ensure software scalability, work on the design and deployment of new mobile products, services, and features
- Design, build, review & test applications by collaborating with cross-functional teams to create efficient, user-friendly applications by utilizing cutting-edge technologies and frameworks
- Improve the quality of the code by implementing the latest technologies and suggesting improvements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Develop automated tests for quality assurance, conduct performance tuning, support test
- Participate in code reviews, diagnose and examine existing code to fix bugs, errors, and bad practices in the applications
- Clearly document the procedures, code, and communicate with the management and technical support teams on a regular basis
- Develop and integrate APIs on mobile applications with native APIs
- Contribute to designing of database models
- Develop a flexible and well-structured architecture along with APIs
- Design and develop a complex workflow
- Understand niche user base and build performant digital experiences
- Provide technical inputs to every phase of the development cycle – design deployment, optimization, and technical support
- Work as a bridge between stakeholders and architects to document technical specifications and understand business requirements
- Drive product optimization, modification, and refactoring processes
- Contribute to design, development, and shipping to assist in configuring and deploying features
- Configure module components utilizing existing framework and open-source standards
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
This role requires a wide variety of skills, strengths, and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field (or equivalent experience).
- Self-starter with the ability to think deeply about architecture and infrastructure
- Should have a strong sense of ownership with experience working in a startup environment
- Ability to collaborate and work on complex projects and be able to stay productive without supervision
- Familiarity with the app store review process and how to prepare materials and walkthroughs for reviewers (strong advantage)
- Previous experience with a wallet or payment company is a plus
- Understanding of communication protocols like Websocket and Firebase for notification
- Knowledge of developing enterprise-level solutions for eCommerce, manufacturing, supply chain, etc.,
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, Git, modern build pipelines, and tools
- Expertise in troubleshooting and optimizing applications
- Proficient with React Native and its best practices – 5+ years of React Native Engineering and strong NodeJS experience
- Actively stay updated with the latest trends in front-end architecture, to maintain efficient performance, security features, and usability
- Must have experience in product and design life cycles, and collaborating closely with design and engineering teams
- Knowledge of SEO, Google APIs, performance, and marketing experience is a strong advantage
- Understanding of SoA/HTTP/REST/Restful API.
- Ability to lead the development and develop high-quality software design and architecture. – Perform Validation and Verification testing.
- Knowledge of online security and best practices in a web/mobile environment.
- Small vibrant team start-up so be ready to enjoy end-to-end full app development, testing, and deployment.
- Experience with open-source contributions is nice to have
- Strong communication skills with Fluency in English
Salary Range: Negotiable
Location: School Junction, Ashaley Botwe, Accra
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.