Mechanical Technician - NestleEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for a Mechanical Technician at our Tema Factory who will provide technical assistance such that production lines run in optimal conditions with minimum downtime.
A day in a Life……
- Organises and plans work delegated to him in the most efficient manner.
- Takes care of all tools given to him by the company.
- Tools and other materials taken from the Maintenance & Instrumentation (M&I) Store must be returned clean and in good condition, as soon as they are no more being used.
- Informs his Supervisor well in advance of materials needed.
- Takes care of all machines and parts while he is working.
- When a job is finished at any place, the place must be left clean and tidy.
- Can use all instruments, sketches and technical drawings related to his work.
- Does improvement work with drawings or instructions?
- Does maintenance on machinery.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What Will Make You Successful?
- Ability to work with a team
- Professional and technical knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Planning and organization
Minimum Educational qualification: Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or HND Mechanical, Electrical Technical Operator background
Minimum Relevant work experience: 2 years production experience (preferably food industry) with good knowledge of production line operations« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.