Accountant - Turkish AirlinesAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- To enter any Cost/Expense documents, arising at the International Office, to the records in an orderly and accurate manner, and to reflect any revenue obtained, and expenses performed, on to accounting records of the Company in accordance with the applicable legislation and Company regulations, Circular Letters and Approvals of the Company, as well as the generally accepted accounting principles; and to communicate the activities required to be performed pursuant to local laws, to the certified public accountant; and to monitor the same.
- Monitors and checks revenues of the Sales Management timely and in accordance with provisions of the relevant laws, legislation and regulations; and reflects the same onto the accounting records.
- Reports any office income-cost-financing and financial statistical information of the management, where s/he serves, upon request of the Sales Manager, or her/his immediate superior.
- Ensures that the sales proceeds of the Management (Office+BSP+Cargo+CASS+GSA) are timely deposited to the Bank, and recognizes the same.
- Performs the payments regarding expenditures performed in accordance with the Approval, in writing, and orders, procedures and principles of the Office of CEO & President; or monitors the performance of such payments; disburses allowances, and ensures that such payments are performed so as to be appropriate to interests of the Company at the maximum extent, and checks any necessary accounting records.
- Ensures that the budget sheet in relation to annual costs is kept. Monitors and checks that costs are realized within the limits of the budget. Takes the necessary actions in order to not to exceed budget portions, and informs her/his superior accordingly.
- Manages administrative affairs and follows related issues.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master/Bachelor's degree or at least high school graduation
- Minimum one-year experience in finance, accounting, monthly close, and financial reporting is preferred
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, procedures and application.
- Competency with MS Office products
- Excellent command of English and local language(s)
- Valid work permit or citizenship (The Company will not provide or assist with work permits)
- Sense of responsibility
- Ability to make decisions accurately and effectively
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to analyze various data
- It is preferred to be experienced in the SAP system
- Being a team player along with having the capability to work independently when necessary and being able to work under pressure
- Sense of responsibility
- Proactive problem solving
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.