Electrical Technician - Nestle GhanaEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for an Electrical Technician at our Tema Factory who will provide technical assistance such that production lines run in optimal conditions with minimum downtime.
A day in a Life……
- Takes care of tools given to him by the company.
- Tools and other materials taken from the Maintenance & Instrumentation Store must be returned clean and in good condition as soon as they are no more being used.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Informs the Electrical Engineer or Supervisor well in advance of materials needed.
- While working on machines, the signboard "DO NOT SWITCH" or "DO NOT START" must be hanged on the main switch. (LOCK OUT-TAG OUT), with the name tag clearly displayed.
- Never change connections of functions in machines or circuits without authorization from superiors.
- Repairs on a Production line have to be entered into the "Shift Report Book" and repairs have to be made in the shortest possible time. All jobs should be carried out with appropriate Asset and Maintenance Management (AMM) notifications, work orders, and time confirmations. Contacts the superior if there is any doubt about damaged parts or repairs.
- Apply Call Out System anytime it is required.
- Follows instructions for start-up and operation of stand-by generator sets in case of power outage from E.C.G.
- Must be able to work alone with manual or technical instructions on a specific job.
- Do improvement and maintenance work as directed.
- When a job is finished at any place, the place must be left clean and tidy.
- Is proactive in promoting Safety.
- Supports implementation of Nestle Quality Management System(NQMS) and Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE)
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or HND Mechanical, Electrical Technical Operator background
Minimum Relevant work experience:
- 2 years of production experience (preferably food industry) with good knowledge of production line operations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What Will Make You Successful?
- Must hold an Electrical Engineering Technician (part two) certificate
- Basic instrumentation knowledge
- Professional and technical knowledge in electrical and automation
- Ability to diagnose faults
- Planning and organization
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.