Chief Information Security Officer - CanonicalIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This CISO role is for a global cybersecurity leader with a passion for Linux and open source to help define the way Canonical secures its corporate infrastructure, designs its products and assures regulatory compliance.
This role will be responsible for the end-to-end definition and implementation of the cybersecurity and compliance program. They will continue to build a world-leading team of cybersecurity professionals currently in excess of 30 people and work to define and implement process and technical security controls. It is important for the CISO to work closely with the business, infrastructure, product and engineering teams to define and meet cybersecurity and compliance targets.
This role reports to our CFO.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Define a cybersecurity strategy and operating model that is aligned with our business objectives
- Develop and track a clear, measurable cybersecurity plan
- Assume responsibility for Canonical's information security and compliance program
- Build, develop and lead a high-performing cybersecurity and compliance team
- Advise business and engineering leadership in the implementation of cybersecurity and compliance
- Present regular reports to Canonical executives and our Board of Directors
- Integrate information and cyber security risk management framework
- Define and deliver a cybersecurity culture and awareness program for employees and partners
- Define and implement an information assurance framework, ensuring regulatory compliance
- Monitor and respond to security and privacy incidents
- Lead the implementation of a secure system development life-cycle
Valued Skills And Experience
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field; MBA preferred
- Substantial experience in risk management, information security, or incident response
- Experience implementing a cybersecurity and compliance program in an engineering organization
- Experience building and leading a cross functional cybersecurity and compliance team
- Proven ability to define, implement and measure effective incident response playbooks and a cybersecurity culture program
- Knowledge of information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001 and NIST
- Knowledge of international privacy laws and financial reporting requirements
- Understanding of current legislation and regulations relevant to our organization
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with cloud native technologies and agile development methodologies is a plus
- Past experience leading the incident response to a large-scale cyber security threat is a plus
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What Canonical offers:
- Personal learning and development budget
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Priority Pass for travel
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.