Air Ticketing Executive / Officer - Metropolitan Research and Education BureauAviation Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The ticketing officer would provide ticketing services to passengers according to their options. They would also provide ticketing services to corporate offices and top management including air tickets, excess baggage, ground travel arrangements including tours, deposits, refunds, offering special services for passengers with a physical disability, hotel and housing booking etc.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Make reservations and book air tickets for clients
- Book bulk tickets for package tours.
- Provide tourists with travel information and ticket booking details.
- Organize, schedule and book travelling tickets per individual travel plans.
- Collect appropriate fares from customers upon delivery of travel tickets.
- Make reservations and book hotels for clients
- Propose potential business deals by exploring opportunities
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures the attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Plan for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Initiate and coordinate the development, as well as penetrate new markets
- Implement marketing plans as needed
- Maintain accurate records of all prices, sales, and activity reports
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Introduce the company to other businesses for the provision of travel-related services
- Any other jobs that will be assigned by the CEO or your Supervisor
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum Diploma plus, any IATA certificate relating to ticketing.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre GDS would be added advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Basic computer applications skills like MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Clear voice, well-groomed and impressive appearance
- Ability to travel throughout the country
- Motivated self-starter
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.