Software Engineer: Systems Management - Canonical GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
What you'll do
- Collaborate proactively with a distributed team
- Write high-quality code to create new features, fix bugs and modernize the Landscape codebase
- Demonstrate your strong commitment to code quality and automated testing
- Participate in the engineering process with code and architectural reviews
- Take personal ownership of problems and design and deliver solutions
- Work remotely with global travel for 2 to 4 weeks for internal and external events
- Assist with release management during each development cycle
- Collaborate with DevOps for Landscape SaaS, Canonical's hosted Landscape
Who you are
- You love technology and working with brilliant people
- You are curious, flexible, articulate, and accountable
- You value soft skills and are passionate, enterprising, thoughtful, and self-motivated
- You have a Bachelor's or equivalent in Computer Science, STEM or a similar degree
- You have proficiency in developing public-facing APIs and web applications, preferably using Python.
- Experience with Python and web frameworks such as Flask and Django.
- Experience with databases, and ORMs (PostgreSQL a plus)
- You are comfortable with Ubuntu as a development and deployment platform.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.