Finance & Administrative Assistant - FHI 360Finance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Finance & Admin Assistant will assist and support the ASBC project team. He/She will work with the various coordinators embedded within the technical teams to ensure the smooth implementation of project activities including support to administrative functions such as managing office facilities, inventory management, assisting with workshops, training, meetings, and travel logistics. He/She will also support finance & Operations teams with day-to-day processing of payments, follow up on procurements and support cost share documentation.
- RESPOND to office management and facility repair/maintenance needs at HPD office by working collaboratively with HPD facility management team
- MANAGE inventory (furniture, fitting, equipment) of ASBC Project by recording, tagging, tracking, and supervising repairs and maintenance
- FOLLOW up on all procurement of supplies need of the project with FHI360 Procurement team and keep requestors up to date of purchases
- REVIEW advance request (workshop/travel) and retirement documents
- PREPARE payment advice and send emails to Payees
- SUPPORT Finance Manager with compiling documentation for Project cost share achievements
- SUPPORT Finance Officer to prepare monthly VRPO and D3 reports to USAID.
- PERFORM any other duties that may be assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Expertise And Complexity:
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures
- Resourceful in gathering and providing information.
- Resourceful through use of technology, research skills, and collegial relationships to resolve problems and initiate enhancements
- Ability to respond to inquiries independently and follow-up on requests in an efficient manner.
- Liaise between ASBC staff and other FHI 360 support teams (eg. Finance, IT, administration, Procurement)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates degree or equivalent training in related field.
- 2 - 3 years of programme support, administrative, finance and other related experience, with preference to working with development organization.
- Ability to organize time, work independently and accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Expertise and skill in operating personal computers and applicable word processing, spreadsheet, database, and statistical applications.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.