FHI 360 Driving Jobs In AccraDriving Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Accelerating Social and Behavior Change Project (ASBC) seeks to promote measurable and sustainable social and behaviour change in 17 priority districts in the areas of malaria, family planning, nutrition, maternal and child health, emerging infectious diseases and COVID in target populations (women of reproductive age, newborns, children 5, adolescents/youth 25 and others). The ASBC project activities are designed to:
1) promote sustainability of a capacitated Ghana Health Service- Health Promotion Division (Result 1);
2) improve health-seeking behaviour change and impact at individual and community levels (Result 2); and,
3) promote private enterprise and CSO support for the public health agenda (Result 3).
The Driver provides reliable and safe driving services ensuring high accuracy of work. The Driver demonstrates a client-oriented approach, a high sense of responsibility, courtesy, tact, and the ability to work with people of different national and cultural backgrounds. He/she will provide driving services to ASBC staff, Consortium Partners, Consultants, HQ staff on TDY in the country, or any other authorized persons.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensures provision of reliable and secure driving services
- Driving office vehicles for transportation of authorized personnel, delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items.
- Meeting official personnel and visitors at the airport; providing country information and other general assistance to official visitors.
- Ensures cost-savings through proper use of vehicles through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs.
- Arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, and car washing.
- Ensures that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in event of an accident.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions and communicate effectively
- Skill in the operation of commercial passenger vans or equivalent and in records maintenance.
- Knowledge of Greater Accra and surrounding areas, and key information on geo-political history of Ghana.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance checks on small vehicles and to identify vehicle problems and malfunctions
- Knowledge of basic first aid.
- Knowledge of state traffic laws and regulations governing the operation of a passenger vehicle.
- Basic Education Certificate with a pass in English and/or a minimum of 10 years experience working for International NGO especially USAID-funded projects
- Ability to write and speak basic English.
- Active and Valid Driver’s license
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.