IT Assistant - Lashibi Funeral Homes & CrematoriumIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We currently have the following vacant position on our team as an IT Assistant
- Support and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, laptops and peripherals.
- This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading hardware, software and tech equipment to ensure optical performance
Key Responsibilities include
- Setting up hardware and software applications as and when required
- Liaise with and provide training and support to staff on computer operation and other issues
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages and/or e-mails regarding and/or hardware problems
- Liaise with third-party support and tech equipment vendors
- Manage company website and social media accounts
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma or degree in Information Technology with at least 2 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of modern office technology hardware and software
- Knowledge of new/social media
Location: Lashibi« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.