Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Customer Service Jobs In AccraCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We currently have the following vacant position on our team as a Client Service Officer
- Main interface between our client families and the funeral home, they play a pivotal role in delivering the service promise
Key Responsibilities include
- First point of call for all telephone enquiries
- Meets with families of the deceased to discuss funeral arrangements and requests
- Accompanies family members to identify the deceased on arrival at the funeral home or for pre-burial visits
- Explains pricing and product information to family and/or friends
- Schedule activities or facility use – viewing room, chapel, cemetery, crematorium and reception grounds
- Sell funeral services, products or merchandise available to clients
- Resolve customer complaints, adherence to payment plans, or other-service matters
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma or Degree with at least 2 years of Customer Service or Sale experience
- Demonstrates strong organisational skills and pays close attention to detail
- Exhibits patience, empathy and compassion
Location: Lashibi« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.