Information Record Clerk - Solvit Engineering LimitedData/Records Management Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Process, file and organize records and files according to company policies and procedures in both computer and paper filing systems
- Provide customer service to individuals requesting information while also following company guidelines and observing any legal restrictions on information sharing
- Operate telephone systems to answer and route incoming and interoffice calls, along with taking and delivering messages, scheduling appointments and managing call routing based on requests and company policies
- Research records upon request and maintains logs of requests by tracking the movement of files and information through schedules and calendars to ensure no records are lost or misplaced and that they are returned when borrowed
- Preparing new files and setting them up in both the computer and paper systems according to company procedures to ensure information is complete and files are included in all systems
- Assist with the management and routine assessment of inventory and supplies
- Compose correspondence to external and internal parties as requested
- Charge, record and process payments or fees by cash, credit card or check for information requests
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- High school diploma/HND/Degree
- Clean criminal background
- Excellent typing and computer skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.