Phlo Systems IT Jobs In AccraIT Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Phlo Systems is a software house focused on developing applications and systems which enable small and medium traders to manage their operations more efficiently while having end-to-end visibility of the supply chain. We are proud advocates of sustainability and provide products which encourage our customers to make their operations sustainable. We are a young and vibrant team and are in process of growing our team in Ghana.
We are seeking a Senior Full Stack developer on a full-time basis to maintain and enhance our suite of in-house applications.
The successful candidate will:
- Design, coded, test and manage application
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Mentor junior developers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This role requires a wide variety of skills, strengths and capabilities, including:
- Strong experience in Full Stack development
- 5+ Years of Dot Net Core back-end experience required
- NodeJS backend experience is desirable
- First-hand experience in Mobile and web app development(including Progressive Web Apps and Mobile App Frameworks).
- Experience with Microservice Architecture and development of web apps running on containers using services in Cloud Native environments.
- Experience with Responsive, Cross-browser development and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of SoA/HTTP/REST/Restful API.
- Ability to lead the development and develop high-quality software design and architecture. - Perform Validation and Verification testing.
- Knowledge of online security and best practices in a web/mobile environment.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
- This is a small team start-up so be ready to enjoy end-to-end full app development, testing and deployment.
- Ability to supervise a small group of developers.
- Cloud Familiarity with Azure Kubernetes and AWS and a good understanding of agile principles
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.