Vodafone Supply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In AccraSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Supply Chain Business Analyst will support and collaborate with category managers in sourcing events, driving contract management compliance, developing supplier performance scorecards and leading procurement project initiatives.
- Support opportunity assessments and benchmarking to develop sourcing opportunities
- Assess vendor operations and enforce compliance with quality standards
- Monitor and report on key supply chain KPIs
- Work with finance, project management and technology team to determine best vendors and partners to collaboratively work with in achieving the maximum savings for the business.
- Data mining and analysis to understand and illustrate best practices in stock placement optimization, process development.
- Support in developing procurement plans
- Assess supplier operations and enforce compliance with quality and key business standards.
- Business partnering for key operational units.
- Support in planning and implementation of supply chain strategy and demand analysis.
- Develop and execute projects to enhance supply chain operations.
- Efficient procurement operations in conformity with Group cascaded objective
- Track and communicate savings achieved from cost reduction initiatives, sourcing events and value engineering projects
- Review and assist with Purchase Order and/or Invoice discrepancies to resolve pricing, quantity, quality issues
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Critical-thinking skills.
- Organizational abilities.
- Problem-solving skills
Must-Have Technical / Professional Qualifications
- A minimum of an HND in Supply Chain Management
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.