Plantations SOCFINAF Ghana Agricultural Jobs In AccraAgricultural Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A job opportunity exists within the SOCGIN Group for an expatriate position of Palm Oil Mill Manager.
- Ensuring that harvested palm fruits are processed in an efficient, dynamic and cost-effective manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
As the Head of the Palm Oil Mill section within the entire plantation, the main accountabilities of the Palm Oil Mill Manager include but are not limited to the following:
- Technical management of the mill and its units, including the laboratory and workshop
- Managing and supervising the Mill Personnel to deliver optimum productivity
- Managing the acquisition of inputs/spare parts to ensure the required spares and quantities are always available for use
- Ensuring that the costs of mill operations are always within budget
- Ensuring the mill personnel, at all times, are well-trained
- Carrying out administrative duties and ensuring that reports covering the operations of the mill are accurate and timely
- Executing any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager on site or the Group's head of industry
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Elements and Attributes of the Job
- Very knowledgeable in modern agro-processing technology
- Very versatile with mechanics, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, boilers, turbines, etc, that are associated with agro-processing plants
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on work experience in palm oil milling
- Very good speaker and writer of the English language
- Fluency in any other foreign language, like French and or Portuguese is a plus
- Easier integration with personnel from other nationalities and or cultural orientation
- Approachable, team player and easy to interact with by all levels of employees
- A practical person with excellent communication skills
- Competent, dynamic, efficient and result-oriented.
- Very well organized and a good planner
- Computer literate
- Willingness to work for longer hours and under pressure
- Willingness to live and work within Plantations, which are mostly located in remote/rural areas
- Minimum educational attainment of a Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or any qualification relevant to the job requirements stated above
- Applicants should have completed their mandatory national service work
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.